Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Journal 4 : Final Project Idea

Site Title: K Trade Books
Developer: Karlia Villalobos
Focus: K Trade Books is an online site that will allow college students to do two things. It will allow students to trade books from the same campus and it will potentially allow them to network with college students that have similar interests. Many times students will not trade books because it has not been socialized to do so on campus. My site will make it easy for students to post and trade books they no longer need .
Main Features: My site will feature individual college departments blogs and the ability to rate professors. The point is to personalize each department within a college so that the student using this site feels informed and part of the community of their own department if they are not able to so in person.
Content: I started off thinking too big... for the purpose of this project I will narrow it down to just the CSU Pomona Campus.
I will have the
Home page
About page
Find Your Department Page
-  CLASS
- Engineering
- Agriculture
- etc... I still may thinking too big.. I need help on this section.
Target Audience: College Students
Design Considerations : Buttons, Slide Down Options, Search engine for page.
Limiting Factors: technical ability, time and changing the socialization attitude of trading books.


No comments:

Post a Comment